Monday 2 September 2013

Vlog: The Raven - Edgar Allan Poe

"There is an eloquence in true enthusiasm."
- Edgar Allan Poe (Thank you, Matt)


I'm trying to get into vlogging as well as my usual blogging. I literally can not use any video editing software but am going to teach myself.

If you have any requests for vlog topics (or even blog topics) please leave them in my comments section. All suggestions will be considered!


Miss SAMawdsley xx

Questions:

  • What is your favourite poem?
  • Who is your favourite poet?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Really? Wow! 'A Poison Tree' is one of my favourite poems ever! xx

      Delete
  2. My favourite poem is The Divine Comedy. I used to read a little bit of it (in Italian) before going to sleep. It never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete